Schools, through their curriculum, are legally bound to actively promote the fundamental British values. We ensure pupils have the opportunity to learn and apply them while they are at this school.
British values are:
- Respect for democracy and support for participation in the democratic process;
- Respect for the basis on which the law is made and applies in England;
- Support for equality of opportunity for all;
- Support and respect for the liberties of all within the law;
- Respect for and tolerance of different faiths and religious and other beliefs.