Christian Malford Church of England Primary School is a friendly school in a rural environment.
- Our location allows the teachers to incorporate outdoor learning into their lesson planning throughout the year and across all subjects.
- The School has around 70 children allowing a small, family feel which promotes self-confidence and self-esteem in the children.
- We guarantee no more than 17 children in each year group and small classes.
- Children are taught based on their stage of learning rather than age with our morning learning groups.
- Our membership of the Diocese of Bristol of Academy Trust family and our close relationship with two other local village primary schools maximises knowledge sharing and teacher development and support.
- Our own cook prepares tasty school lunches promoting healthy eating for all children.