The correct school uniform consists of:
- Navy sweatshirt with school logo;
- White polo shirt (with or without logo) or white shirt/blouse;
- Grey trousers or shorts for boys;
- Grey pinafore dresses, skirts or trousers for girls; and
- PE kit of black shorts, T-shirt in team colour and trainers or daps.
Embroidered school uniform is available to order online from http://www.myclothing.com
Alternatively, sweatshirts are available from Scholars, 25 Market Place, Chippenham, Wilts SN15 3HP.
Tel: 01249 656600
Other items of uniform can be bought at a store of your choice including most supermarkets.
Pupils should not have extreme hairstyles and should be of natural colour (with the exception of charity/fundraising events in school). Long hair should be tied back for PE, Cooking and other DT activities.
The only items of jewellery permitted are one small plain stud per
ear and a wristwatch. If earrings cannot be removed, they must be taped over for PE.